Irish Geological Association AGM & DVD NIGHT
Wednesday 25th January
Our Annual General Meeting will be followed by a DVD showing about the Yellowstone supervolcano, as well as a chance to socialize with fellow members.
VENUE: Room G01, UCD School of Geological Sciences, Belfield, Dublin 4.
IRISH GEOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
1. Report by President
2. Report by Treasurer
- Approval of Accounts for 2011 (Accounts will be available at AGM)
- Appointment of Auditor for 2012
3. Report by Minutes Secretary
4. Report by Excursions Secretary
5. Proposed Health & Safety Statement (copies will be available at AGM)
6. Election and cooption of Officers and Council Members
7. Closing remarks by incoming President